• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change duration of photos after they have been placed in timeline

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking for a method to illongate the durations of my still photos that have already been dropped into the timeline. Normally there are several other methods by which users can change the time duration either by using 'Automate to Sequence' or in the Preferences pane with the Timeline options, however it seems both of these options require that the settings be initiated prior to adding the photos to the timeline. 

In my scenario, I have several clusters of photos that I have already mapped out where I want them to be, in a particular order. I even have the transitions between the photos applied, but at this point I want the photos to last just a little bit longer before fading to the next. 

Is it possible to change the duration of photos in the timeline after they have already been placed there? I don't mind reapplying my transitions if needed. 

Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines