Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change output frame size?

New Here ,
May 27, 2017 May 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I have videofile 1920*1080. I have cropped it for other size (i.e. look on screenshot). And now i want to encode to the newfile. But after encoding i will get 1920*1080 video with black background. What should i do to make output frame as i crop? I mean (again look my screenshot) output videofile should be like vertical phone video and other frame size (600*1080 for example).

Please don't tell me about "proper" ratio for sides like 720*480, 1024*768 etc. My question not about that.

2017-05-27_16-46-02.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to crop the output video in the Source (left tab) of the Export settings. Set that to 600x1080.

Then set the H.264 codec to 1080x1920.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How can i get info about my frame size after crop? And where is this "crop the output video in the Source (left tab) of the Export settings"?

https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4270/34891910726_537d2eae3c_o.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Export setting as in File/Export/Media (ctlr +M).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG, in professional video editor make easy thing harder and takes more time than in free converters where it takes 3-5 sec.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

export crop.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Next time use a free converter so I dont have to waist my time answering your question and not telling you about ratio.

Goodbye.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2022 Jun 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Somebody is mentally ill!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines