Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How to correct Hair Loss

Participant ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

In the film there is a two minute section where the woman is bending down that shows the bald area. Is there a method to fill in the area so that subject appears less then suffering from hair loss? In Photoshop I could use the clone tool.  Don't know the method in Premiere Pro CS6. Let me know the method where I could add texture to that bald area to improve the visuals of the film.

Thank!

TOPICS
Editing, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Community Professional , Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021
A current version of AE has content aware fill which would probably work very well. If you're still working in CS6 this feature will not be available to you.

Translate

Translate
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll need to get over to the After Effects forum and ask there.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A current version of AE has content aware fill which would probably work very well. If you're still working in CS6 this feature will not be available to you.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

It's been a few months. I hope this question is viewable, answerable.

I have subscribed to Adobe Cloud. I am now using CC 2021 applications. I am now learning the basics using AE Content Aware Fill. All the tutorial videos show exactly how to remove a distraction.  That I can do.

What I need to do is to, add to,  to fill  the area, the women's bald area with hair. Is there a resource, a reference, on how to achive that procudure? 

Thanks for any help!

Gratitude

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 07, 2021 Nov 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's the same answer I gave above:

You'll need to get over to the After Effects forum and ask there.

I'll the link this time: https://community.adobe.com/t5/after-effects/ct-p/ct-after-effects

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines