• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create templates in Premiere Pro to make editing videos easier?

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've just stated using premiere pro recently and wanted to know if its possible to create templates with graphics that can be copied to each project I make. To give context, I am a musician and frequently upload videos of live performances. At the beginning of each video, I have a title graphic telling the name of the song, who's performing it, and when. This is in addition to a fade from black dissolve effect I have and a constant gain audio effect that swells in. At the end of the video, I fade to black and have an exponential fade audio transition. I would like a way to have a way to put these in every video I make without having to create the graphics and effects each time. It would make the process easier and all the videos more consistent. Thank you.!

Sebastian

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2021 Jul 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could learn to use the Essential Graphics. These will remain synchronized in your Premiere Pro and you can use them in all your projects, dragging to the Timeline and adjusting the only texts for each occasion. You can also export it to be able to send it if necessary.

Create titles and motion graphics

I hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines