Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to cut video in graphic layer?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I'm novice user of Adobe Premier Pro, so I got this question.

I need to put videoclip into graphics. But this clip always get into graphics layer from the begining. How can I cut it inside graphics layer or any other way to put it into graphics layer not from the begining.

Thank you.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your question sounds confusing unfortunately. What I'm guessing though is that you want a graphic on the screen, then at some point you want your video clip to sit on top of it? Or behind it but the graphic has a cut out? Anyways, for the putting a video in a spot where it's not from the beginning, just drag it over. Zoom in to the sequence if you have to as sometimes it doesn't move cleanly to a spot (or turn off snapping) and that will solve that problem. Not sure if I have the other half correct though so not sure what to suggest. You might need to give more detail

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry. Firest of all my english is not good and second - I have russian interface and may be use some terms wrong. The problem is - I have a Graphics with text and figures layers. I need to put video into it at new layer. But this video always begins from the begining and I need some another part of this video. How can I cut it inside the graphis layer?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Graeme,

You can drag in a video clip into the layers portion of the Essential Graphics panel, it comes in handy for some stuff.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set in and out points in the source monitor.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already try it. It doesn't work. Still view it from the begining.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I think you may have to export a wholly new piece of media. Sorry about that. You can request a feature in User Voice.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines