• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to easily make a progressive audio reverb

Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2022 Feb 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I added a preset to my audio channel ("From Outside a Building"). But I want it to be progressive in the time, and there is no key for doing that in the selected effects. What is the best way to do this ?

reverb preset.png

TOPICS
Audio , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

why not duplicate your audio track with the effect applied to one and then you can simply keyframe the audio level of each track or cut them together and do a dissolve?  worth a shot...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,
Feb 08, 2022 Feb 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please elaborate on what you mean when you say 'progressive in time'?

What - exactly - is the effect you are attempting to achieve please?

(I ask as in all my years I have never once heard that phrase with regard to a reverb effect and honestly do not understand what you mean)

Tip:

Turn OFF the current mode you have got your audio set to (rectified waveforms) and you will have a far better visual representation of the waveform (see attached screen edit)

de-selecting rectified waveformde-selecting rectified waveform

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(I ask as in all my years I have never once heard that phrase with regard to a reverb effect and honestly do not understand what you mean)

By @neil wilkes

Maybe because my english is bad 🙂 I wanted to increase the reverb gradually, by using keyframe. Is it clearer ?

Thank you for the tip !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why not duplicate your audio track with the effect applied to one and then you can simply keyframe the audio level of each track or cut them together and do a dissolve?  worth a shot...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, that actually works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines