• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to expand photos quick to match a long music.

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello folks,   

I'm new to Premiere Pro, and I need help.

I have 5 photos and 3 hours long music.  I want to create a 3 hours long video with those 5 photos (20 second duration for each photo). How to quickly expand those 5 photos? so after the 5th photos, it will continue with the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th then start with the 1st photo and  so on.

I did it this way: select all 5 photos, then option click and drag it to make a copy.  That way takes too long to complete.  Which way is  the quickest way to do it?

thank you.

Jayden

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make one set of five. Select all/alt-drag to the right. You now have ten. Select all/Alt-drag to the right you now have 20. Select all, alt-drag right ... 40 ... 80 ... 160 ...

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply.  That's what I did so far, I wonder if there is other faster way to do it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines