• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to fix it when adobe premiere pro got stuck while rendering?

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2020 Dec 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there i have to write a topic about this kind of problem because it's really like a pain in the * arm *  it's gonna be a long post but you have to read it somehow it'd help you out, please read it carefully

first of all i tried all the solutions mentioned in this article:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/premiere-pro-cc-2020-14-0-1-encoding-stuck-on-0/td-p/108...

Thanks to all people who wrote down the solutions it's a very appreciated effort. 

but unfortunately non of the solutions were useful for me or fixed my render problem it's not that their solutions were not useful but the the problem varies depends on each cases so the problem is in Adobe itself.

The solutions i tried and didn't work out for my case but worked for other people and their own cases:

- Restarted my System a thousand times ( didn't work out ).

- Deleted premiere pro and re-install it all over again ( didnt't work out ).

- Made a whole new project and a new sequence then copied all the contents and pasted them in the new sequence then rendered it ( didn't work out ).

- Deleted all Markers and then tried render it ( didn't work out ).

- A specific effect that makes the rendering crashed ( although it did work out for me once ), all you have to do is pre-render it and see in which frames it gets stuck then you could identify the area of the problem then solve it by deleting the effects ( won't work in all cases ).

- downgrade to an older version of premiere ( didn't work out ).

My Case was completely different because i wanted to render an imported composition from Adobe After Effects so i didn't know what is the main cause of this problem whether it's because of after effects or premiere pro so it was kinda confusing and frustrated

after i tried the solutions above on premiere pro and didn't work out i thought the problem in after effects because i even rendered the imported version of the composition without adding a single effect and it also stuck on somewhere. So the solutions i tried on after effects are as following:

- render it through Adobe Media Encoder and because in Media Encoder you can see a preview of your Video while rendering so i identified the exact position of where the rendering got stuck then i got back to after effects and delete the clips in that area ( because sometimes clips could have errors and corrupted files ) and also if there are any unused layer like hidden layers or converted layers and also if there are keyframes that are out of boundary of the composition's duration. ( Didn't work out as well ) 

- import the comp on premiere pro through Adobe Dynamic Link apply all the effects i need to put in then import the sequence on after effects and render it inside after effects ( didn't work out ), i tried then to import the imported sequence to premiere pro ( didn't' work out ).

so i almost tried all the solutions that a human being would ever think of ( Fun Story: i even export it as a C4D ( Cinema 4D ) file so i could render it over there even though i was 100% sure that it won't work and it doesn't even make sense but yeah i was that desperate ).

So anyway now i'll tell the solution that really worked out for me and my Case. 

So i went to my original imported sequence i made in premiere pro including all the effects and sfx and split it in half with In/Out and then i rendered each half individually ( so i rendered two times ) then i made a brand new project and a new sequence then i imported the two vids i rendered and put them together in the sequence then i rendered the new sequence and it rendered as very normal. a very happy END 🙂

Note:

- it doesn't have to work for you and your case but just try all the solutions that people mentioned including mine and hope your problem's solution won't be something different.

- you have to be aware that the solution i mentioned doesn't a very professional one because it's not really recommended to render the source file then render the video itself again ( the resolution won't be as good as the one in the rendered source file ) but at the end it's not that a noticeable difference and the most important thing that you have your final result of work as a video in your hand right?

Thank You and sorry for the very long post but i really had to write this topic because it's really a bad and hard feeling when you feel that all your work and effort wasted for just nothing so you have to prevent this kind of feelings

Best Regards.

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Export , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Jan 03, 2021 Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing this. I had a similar issue where my exports would never look right. I ended up doing something similar, with all the troubleshooting that you tried. I finally exported high quality video segments, and then pieced them together. Major headache to figure out and do, but it's at least a workaround. Thanks again for sharing the info with the community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2021 Jul 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's always a pleasure Brandon 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines