• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to fix premiere pro using whole textbox instead of selected text

Community Beginner ,
May 06, 2023 May 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To better explain the issue, whenever I attempt to for example change color of a few words in a text box, It instead changes color of everything in the textbox. I have provided some screenshots below to explain it further.

I have 'been seeing this issue for the past few days while using the most recent versions of premiere pro, made sure to check for updates and there aren't any more to download. Never had this issue before and not sure where to find a fix, tried googling but to no avail.

Screenshot_25.pngScreenshot_26.pngScreenshot_27.png

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

almost forgot to mention that it happens often but at random when working with text, not sure but it appears to happen whenever I copy and paste the same textbox above, one way to recreate this issue could be by doing that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines