• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I do love the Premiere UI and customizability, and when it works -

Contributor ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad that you picked up Resolve! I do love the Premiere UI and customisability, and when it works it's my favourite editor, but like you since around December time I've spent countless hours trying to work around this error, and some people are great on these forums and try to help, others are set in their ways and blame the user for everything.

Had to swap to Resolve since work was getting fed up with all the 'sorry this simple project took me all day my software isn't letting me export it' excuses.

Takes a bit of getting used too but even though it has it's bugs, they are fewer and farther between than Premiere right now so it's a lot less stressful to use!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello David,

I am very upset about having to swap.. It's not the money either, it's the amount of time I have invested in 4-years to get Premiere to rattle off projects fast. Moving to Resolve is going to be tough. I have tried one project - and swapped back. I guess I need to set myself up for a rainy day and push through the pain.

Callum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Callum,

Don't know if you've tried it, but for some issues with MediaEncoder exports via queue, going into Me's Preferences, finding and un-checking "import sequences natively" fixes problems.

Worth a try if you haven't fiddled with that one. And yea, full sympathy.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes OK.. I have no idea what that does, but unchecked. We'll find out from Sunday when I start next week's productions 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I get that, I don't mean fully, it's just nice to have a back up in times like these, Resolve is quirky to use and if it's more than simple editing it can take some getting used to but for client videos it's a nice backup skill to have before pulling your hair out 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines