Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

How to I combine SEQUENCES

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2021 Sep 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm new to video editing and Premiere Pro.

I have 2 sequences that I want to combine, and I have tried creating a new sequence and dragging each sequence into the timeline in order. This doesn't work! Why not?

How do I do this please? Surely I don't have to export clips first?

Darren

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Darren,

That should actually work. Make sure that your Timeline has V1 and A1 patched properly. Show us a screenshot of what's going on if that won't work either.

Thanks,
Kevin

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Kevin,

I can sometimes drag Sequence A into the new sequence called MASTER, but when I attempt to drag Sequence B into MASTER only the audio is dropped in.

Is this caused by video resolution perhaps? Sequence A was created via a photoshop import. Sequence B from my camera.

Can this be fixed? I'm not sure I know what you mean by having V1 and A1 patched properly.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines