• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make room on the screen for another video to play next to it in the screen?

Enthusiast ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Let's see if I can describe this properly..

For example.. in the picture below I want to make room on the left side of the video to play another video next to the guy on the picture..

If possible, I would like to shrink the screen on the left and on the right, and just use the portion of that video that is showing the person (without shrinking image of the person) , then push that video the right of the screen while adding another video on the left side of the screen.

Ya know, kind of like when the news talking heads are adding more people to a conversation on TV, and then they just push one talking head to the side and add another guy to talk..  They usually do it without shrinking the image of any of the people, they kind of just make room and shrink the areas around the person that is talking.

6161.JPG

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Enthusiast , Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Effects > Transform > Crop

Votes

Translate

Translate
Enthusiast ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Effects > Transform > Crop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines