• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to make the Effect: Slide go as a bezel and not linear

Engaged ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The brand for the company I work for wants all the transitions and animations to follow a bezel function and not be linear.  When I drag out Video Transitions/Slide/Slide, I don't see any option to effect the timing. Is there an easy way to create a transtion that I can use over and over? I get that I can animate a new frame in from the left and get basically the same thing, but it would be nice if I could do it more easily like the default transition.  Attached is an example of what I'm looking for.

(also, I get an error "You do not have permisison to upload video" when I try and drag a small video to my edit window here.  How can I get authorized for that?)

peterkellner1_0-1663370383277.png

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2022 Sep 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could try nesting a portion of the sequence that contains a transition, and then apply time remapping to the main sequence on that nest.  

Nest the time remapped portion and use that sequence to copy/paste attributes to the other transition portions that will be nested.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The default transitions are very limited.

I would make a animation and make it into a preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines