• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to process a 360 clip to get 360 effect in YouTube

Explorer ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw a friends 360 video on a raft trip where there was a little round control button top left that allowed one to move the view up/down/left/right. I was so excited about this concept that I went out and purchased a Insta360 camera and updated my Adobe membership to Premiere Pro. Now I have spend about 3 or 4 days solid working through Premiere Pro and the Insta360 app trying to figure out how to obtain that effect to no avail. I think I have watched about every YouTube video on the topic. I think I have an inkling that the clip needs to come out of Premiere Pro as a 360 clip with the relevent metadata to allow YouTube to convert it Have tried multiple ways with no success. Can someone point me in the right diretion. I worked with the GoPro FX reframe and made sure the Premiere Pro plug in was applied. Stopped the FX reframe because a person said that creates a flat video. Tried the various Immersive effects with no luck

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try selecting the sequence in the project panel and go to file/export/video and check the box under advanced settings  that says that Video is VR.

By doing that it should behave properly on YouTube.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines