• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to remove first and last frame of all clips at same time

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2023 Feb 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm editing a marriage event recently and when am uploaded all clips (nearly 200 above clips) which are raw footage. while editing when I add a video transaction between two clips I got the error "insufficient media this transition will contain repeated frames". I got a solution from the community that trimming some frames from the ending and start of the clip to apply the transaction and it's working. that's fine for a small project. but I have nearly 200 clips where I can't repeat the same process for all clips (like timing frames of all clips manually). Is there any alternate solution for this?

TOPICS
Editing , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To get a proper transition, you need to cut off more than 1 frame back and front.

If the transition lasts 30 frames, both ends need to be 15 frames shorter.

You will have to trim each clip manually.

Do you really need a transition between every clip?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank u for your reply. not for every clip but at least for every 3 clips (which means I need to do it 60 times )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can also add transition to timeline and ripple trim to get rid of the repeated frames.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines