How to replace an essential graphic with another ( copied ) one in the PR 2022 timeline?

Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't seem to find a way to replace one title ( A ) with another (B/which is a copy of A with a different text)

In Legacy title the command is simply option/drag and drop onto the graphic in the timeline... which will also replace the name of the clip in the timeline to whatever I named that copy in the project bin.

I hope there is a way?

Thanks!

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 11, 2022 Mar 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Essential Graphics don't live in rhe bins, only the timeline. They're named after the topmost layer in the stack inside the graphic. Just delete the old graphic and drag the new one to the same spot, no need to option-drag.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can also right click and Copy on the old title and then right click and Paste Attributes on the new title if necessary.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines