• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to save a Preset with both Anchor to In Point and Anchor to Out Point selected

New Here ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just want to know if it is possible to save a effects preset with both "Anchor To In Point" and "Anchor To Out Point" selected. I don't want to select "Scale" type since it changes the duration between keyframes if the duration of the target clip is different.

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. I have no clue what that would even be expected to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could be used for an effect that starts at the start of the clip and ends at the end?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can keyframe anchor points, so that might do what you want. But they're still 'scaled' I think, like all other parameters.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines