• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Save same speakers for Future projects (Adobe primer pro scripting/speech to text)

New Here ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heelo everyone ...

I usually have the same speakers through out all of my videos , and when ever I open a new project or do a new transcription to a diffrent sequance , I always have to re-name the speakers , and this takes me quit some time ... I wanted to know if there is any way to save the speakers names once you have finished a project so you can use it for future projects instead of renaming speaker 1 - 2 .... etc ?

TOPICS
Export , How to , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

This would be a feature request. Something like having presets for speakers. So when renaming speakers, you'd have the options of assigning "your" speakers rather than typing new.

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

I believe Speaker information is saved in the Project file, so it would require creating some type of project item that could be exported/imported - like caption track styles are now.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This would be a feature request. Something like having presets for speakers. So when renaming speakers, you'd have the options of assigning "your" speakers rather than typing new.

https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro

I believe Speaker information is saved in the Project file, so it would require creating some type of project item that could be exported/imported - like caption track styles are now.

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines