Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to see outside of what i'm zoomed in on

Community Beginner ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, 

im' working with footage that i'm zoomed in on. is there a way to show what's happening OUTSIDE of what i'm zoomed in on? right now it's just grey, is there a way to see the footage that's happening in the grey areas. shown in attached image with green lines

TOPICS
Editing , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty sure there is not unless someone has some magical workaround I don't know about. There are some other strategies to help you. One thing I do is I will use Match Frame (Sequence > Match Frame), which is the F key shortcut. This will load up that clip in your source monitor, and you can see the whole frame over there and make decisions based on that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Luke,

Try this. With the clip selected, click on the word "Motion" in the Effect Controls panel. You won't see the footage, but you do see the wireframe. Does that work? 

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines