• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to start a live chat

New Here ,
Apr 06, 2023 Apr 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the life of me I just can't get into a live chat.

It says: "Real help from real people" but each time I click "Start Now" it just brings me back to the helps center page for me to click on some articles that are no help at all. I need someone to show me how to get into a live chat. My problem is that I'm being billed without tax (probably because I entered that I have a business), but now my business is in a program where I do have to pay the tax, so I want them to bill me appropriately but I can't change it anywhere...

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I somehow ended up in a livechat in the end. No idea how to delete this post though, but problem solved.... Why is the interface on the website and these forum so weird. Can't even edit or remove my own posts :')

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the benefit of others reading this:

Please go to Adobe Customer Service (Make sure to sign in to your Adobe account first and allow popups and cookies on your browser. You may not be able to see the chat window if using a VPN.):
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen will automatically open the chat window.
Type "Agent" in the chat box to bypass the chatbot and be connected to a person.

You may also be able to contact Adobe by phone:
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

or Twitter:
https://twitter.com/AdobeCare

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

>Can't even edit or remove my own posts

I don't know the 'magic number' of messages but the forum software does not allow a new member to edit a message

A Moderator may move a message to a holding area so an employee may delete the message... that is rare, since even a no answer to a question may help someone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HHHHELP??? WHERE THE HELL IS THIS LIVE CHAT! I THINK I'm GOING CRAZY AT THIS POINT

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2023 Apr 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines