• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to synch short/partial video clip to long audio clip?

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have many audio files around 3 minutes each. Video comes in about halfway through. It's a black screen before the video starts. Is there a shortcut to synchronizing the video with the audio (when the 2 audio file time lengths are different)? The Synchronize feature didn't work when the clips are different lengths (unless I did something wrong). It's a recorded phone call, they get permission to use video and the start the video. The entire conversation is one high quality audio file and the video also has internal low quality audio. I need the video (that starts halfway through) to synchronize with the full length high quality audio file. Any help is very appreciated. Thanks!

TOPICS
Audio , Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

You may use Merge clips or Synchronize clips (using Audio as Synchronize Point) to synchronize audio & video clips if they both have the same audio. Please refer to this link to know more about it. Also, here is a video showing the same. Hope it helps. Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines