• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to trim multiple videos and export them at once in the same location?

New Here ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 100 videos in 10 minutes of which 9 minutes are useless and take up too much space. How can I cut videos down to the minute and replace them with 10 minute ones? Exporting 100 videos is too long, so I'm looking for an easier way

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

I'm not sure that I'm understanding your question but maybe this will help. You could double click on a video on the timeline, set in and out points around the section that you want. Then go to the top of the interface. Clip/Create subclip. name it and click OK. This will give you an instance of your shortened video in your project panel. You could do this to all clips that need to be shortened and then output the shortened clips all at once through Media Encoder or put the shortened clips in a

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm not sure that I'm understanding your question but maybe this will help. You could double click on a video on the timeline, set in and out points around the section that you want. Then go to the top of the interface. Clip/Create subclip. name it and click OK. This will give you an instance of your shortened video in your project panel. You could do this to all clips that need to be shortened and then output the shortened clips all at once through Media Encoder or put the shortened clips in a timeline. I hope that this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines