• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to use ExportController of Premiere_Pro_CC_13_Win_SDK. (pull-up)

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2022 Mar 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I want to develop a plug-in using ExporterController.

However, I am posting an inquiry because it is difficult to solve ExporterController while using it.

1. When using the Export Controller project, is it possible to export only the MarkIn/MarkOut part designated by Timeline?

What I'm inquiring about is not panel-related sdk.

Development tool : Visual studio
Language : mfc / c++
SDK Version : Premier_Pro_CC_13_WIN_SDK
SDK Project Name : Export Controller

Thank you.

TOPICS
Export , How to , SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Yes; the setting for whether to render the entire sequence, the work area, or in point to out point, is saved in the output preset (.epr file).

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

I stand corrected; that info is not saved in the .epr file. Sorry about that! 

I don't see a good way to specify what range of the sequence to output; what does your testing show? 

I'm curious: What settings do you control in your plug-in's own UI, that make it important to write an Export Controller, instead of a simple Exporter?

Since you're relying on PPro to generate output media, your export (and UI) could also be handled by a panel. Advantage = Panels use PPro's ExtendScript API to drive out

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 16, 2022 Mar 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes; the setting for whether to render the entire sequence, the work area, or in point to out point, is saved in the output preset (.epr file).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your answer.

By the way, I'm trying to set In/Out in the ExportController source code, but I can't find where to do it.

Which part should I check?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As stated above: The setting for rendering the sequence in point to out point, is contained within the output preset (.epr file) you use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• I don't understand exactly what you answered.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The .epr you use, controls whether the render honors the in/out points.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then, do you set it up when you make the .epr file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then, do you set it up when you make the .epr file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Set the options you want in PPro's Export Media dialog, then save the output preset.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 20, 2022 Mar 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What options can I give to use in/out when I create an epr file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I stand corrected; that info is not saved in the .epr file. Sorry about that! 

I don't see a good way to specify what range of the sequence to output; what does your testing show? 

I'm curious: What settings do you control in your plug-in's own UI, that make it important to write an Export Controller, instead of a simple Exporter?

Since you're relying on PPro to generate output media, your export (and UI) could also be handled by a panel. Advantage = Panels use PPro's ExtendScript API to drive output, and that API definitely does allow for outputting 1. The entire sequence, 2. sequence in/out range, or 3. sequence work area.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm looking for a way, too. When using export controller project, in/out cannot be set.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines