• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Hue Saturation Curves Eyedropper Problems

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running into some major issues when working in the Lumetri Color panel in Premiere 22.1.1. I have some test footage that I've been working with and when trying to use the eyedrop tool on the different hue saturation curves it isn't able to select the color that I select. Instead, it places a point in the middle of the curve.

I also noticed the auto button is not working in the basic corrections panel.

Has anybody had any issues like this?
TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2021 Dec 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upon further investigation it appears there is an issue with the main RGB curve in the Lumetri Color panel. After applying a basic S-curve I ran into issues when trying to use the hue saturation curve eyedropper. It always grabs red in the middle. However, when I turn off the basic RGB curve I can then use the secondary eyedropper to select any color I want.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2022 Jul 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same problem, when I turn off the basic RGB curve it just chooses a different, incorrect colour range.  This seems to have been an issue for around two years now from other comments I have seen.  I am surprised Adobe hasn't done anything about it yet, it's not a small issue when colour correcting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

did you try to reset the preferences?

which version and build of premiere pro are you on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 16, 2021 Dec 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently running 22.1.1. I haven't tried reseting my preferences yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines