• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am able to whip pan using the offset feature but can you change the distance between the 2 videos

Participant ,
Sep 14, 2022 Sep 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

aspire029_1-1663222270563.png

If someone figures this out for me, all i can say is wow! this has been a long time where i have searched for ways in achieving the look I'm after, which im only ever able to pull off via AfterEffects

Basically, as you can see from my timeline I have an adjustment layer with an offset to create a whip-to-right transition.

I have moved the play head a bit into time so you can see the effect of the offset and distance between the 2 tablets, basically, i want to have this distance larger apart and not so close as its whipping... (im guessing this is not possible)

I can easily do this in after-effects with nulls etc, but feel it's overkill to use AE especially when I have a few scenes I need to animate this way. 

Any help from you guys is greatly appreciated.

Cheers...

P.S the closest i am getting is having to manually create position keyframes while overlapping the 2 clips but its not turning out the good

TOPICS
Editing , Effects and Titles , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This might help

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsnWsMpUo2Q&t=134s

The animation is setup in the nest. The length of the nest determines the speed of the animation.

Instead of joining the clips leave a gap.

AnnBens_0-1663529377692.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines