• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I am exporting a video and it will not play!

New Here ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I have been trying to export this video and it will not play once it is exported. I keep receiving an error message stating that the file isn't playable. I have done everything from matching the sources to making sure my fps is good to making sure my range said entire source.

attached are pictures of everything I hope needed so someone can help me.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 15, 2022 Aug 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will it play if you bring the export back into Premiere?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No it will not even import into adobe. When I try to I get the error message in the picture 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

File is 54 gig: 1,5 hours in UHD might be a much for your system.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is fully exporting the file and then it is not playing. 

I play movies on my computer all the timethat are that same size or larger. 
Are you saying because it's UHD my computer can't handle the export or my computer can't handle opening the file. Please elaborate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just guesswork on my part. Don't know anything about your computer nor the behavior of Premiere on your computer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try exporting a couple of minutes and see if the shorter file will work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I exported about 5 minutes of it just now and that worked just fine with the same exact settings. Why will it not play the 1hr 35 min one but it has no problem with the shorter version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would try exporting as a ProRes file and then converting to H264 using the Media encoder.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1.5 hour UDH movie in prores is going to be huge.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will not allow me to export it prores. I got this error message in the picture 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi AvantGardeMusic,

Sorry about that. Can you try QuickTime > ProRes and not the MXF Op1a > ProRes variant?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 17, 2022 Aug 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So I have been trying to export my pet resident video and it will not play once it is exported. I keep receiving an error message stating that the file isn't playable. I have done everything from matching the sources to making sure my fps is good to making sure my range said entire source.

attached are pictures of everything I hope needed so someone can help me.

By @AvantGardeMusic

I also make videos of my pets and want to add some filters but when i done with editing and trying to export it. It create issue. Same error happen with me too. Kindly let me know if you find answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines