• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't edit mogrt box size and text length.

New Here ,
Apr 25, 2019 Apr 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded several .mogrt and I imported to Premiere CC 2018 without problems, and when I put the templates in my timeline I can edit the text and color in the Essential Grpahics pannel, but I can't edit the other settings like text legth, box size, width, etc. So many times the text is not showed well. Why I can't edit this settings (well, I can edit (scroll the setting) but nothing changes)?

error graphcs.PNG

Thanks in advance!

PD: For exmaple with this templates I have that problem, but I have the same problem with all templates: 15 FREE ANIMATED LOWER THIRDS For Premiere (How To Use) | Free Assets and Elements - YouTube

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

you have to open the mogrts in After Effects, run Expression Universalizer, then re-export the mogrts.

Please download Expression Universalizer here: https://aescripts.com/expressionuniversalizer/

those mogrts use expressions, your Premiere Pro is not running in English, so it will

never understand and analyse the expressions properly, especially those

of the box size that should be dynamically driven (by expressions).

The folks at Rocketstock should have known that it is essential to run EXPRESSION

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you have to open the mogrts in After Effects, run Expression Universalizer, then re-export the mogrts.

Please download Expression Universalizer here: https://aescripts.com/expressionuniversalizer/

those mogrts use expressions, your Premiere Pro is not running in English, so it will

never understand and analyse the expressions properly, especially those

of the box size that should be dynamically driven (by expressions).

The folks at Rocketstock should have known that it is essential to run EXPRESSION UNIVERSALIZER

inside After Effects before exporting the mogrts for Premiere Pro, and, AND, as I can see on their youtube channel,

they are talking about issues inside previous versions of Premiere Pro, and that you should update to the latest ?!?!?!

Even if you are on latest pp 2019 and those expressions are not universalized, they will not work...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!!!! I change the language and now everything works! (I have lost a whole day trying to solve it...thanks!!)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You are welcome! Good Luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines