Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can’t export the final video

New Here ,
May 31, 2021 May 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

After two weeks working on a restoration, Premiere Pro 15.2 doesn't let me export the video. I did many nests (almost 60) to fix dots, scratches and damaged frames, just that. When I click on Export... Media, the exporting window doesn't open at all, nothing, the software keeps working or freezes after hours without open that panel.

I tried to reduce the size of sources, export just a segment, export just until nest N-x (not all), some days ago I could do it, but after repair some issues, something happened and it's impossible to export.

In addition, I changed Optimized by: Memory and increased RAM for Adobe suite, same result.

I don't understand what's happening. Is there any way to convert a nest into a video? No editable?

Media: 1080p, 23,976 fps, h264, two Audio layers (one muted), 59 nest.

CPU AMD 5950X, GPU GeForce 3090, 32GB RAM

Thanks 

TOPICS
Export , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At present there is an issue with nested audio.

Delete the nested audio and Premiere is back on its best behavior.

To test: make a copy of timeline, delete nested audio and see if you can export.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm afraid not, the audio isn't nested, I created nests just for video layers. I've simplified some nests, nothing. The timeline has the yellow line, but this happens even in small projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure none of the nests have audio.  If so delete the audio tracks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No, non audio into nests. If I hide the V layer that contents the nests, Adobe opens the export window, but it freezes when I click on Export button.

I don't know what more to do. I compressed the sources to reduce load and nothing, same result. It's a lot of work and days doing this...

More ideas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this document for Known Issue, make sure you don't have any...

https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-pro/kb/known-issues.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error happened too with 15.1, I've updated it yesterday, so it's not due to new version. Nests only contain video, for sure.

I thought about capture preview, it's too much I know, but this project was processed during weeks, I can't lost it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 01, 2021 Jun 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Today I tried to use Media Encoder, same result. When I select the project file and the main sequence, ME enter in freezing mode.

If I hide some video tracks on Premiere, I can get the export window, but it freezes when I click on export button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines