Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't see all my LUTs in Lumetri Drop Down List

New Here ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys

I have a problem with my Premiere Pro 2020. I have more than 3000 luts but on luts dropdown list i can only see a limited number of luts. U can see the screenshot below. I installed them to the correct folder (C:\Users\USER\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common\LUTs\Creative)
To see all my luts in the drop down list what can i do?

Is there a number limitation for this drop down list?

Thanks in advance.

afbeelding.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

embed.jpg

Please do NOT add images via the "attach files" box, as you are then forcing everyone to DOWNLOAD the file to view it outside their browser. Drag/drop the image files directly ONTO your reply box so other users can see them without needing to download unknown strange files.
Thank you! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe there is a limited amount of luts that can be shown.

Honestly 3000 luts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adsız.png

Thanks Ann.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Understand, I'm a contributing author for a pro colorist's teaching subscription website. I work with colorists around the world daily.

I've no freaking clue how anyone would build a library of 3,000 LUTs or what in the world you'd use them all for. Sorting/searching would take longer than doing something without the LUT, and anyway ... as colorists say, LUTs are the dumbest math out there. Absolutely necessary at times, but ... need to be used with caution after extensive testing.

Full testing alone of 3,000 LUTs would take me half a year. Huh.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem here. Copy LUTs to C:\Program Files\Adobe\Common\LUTs\Creative. They just don't appear all in the drop down menu.
I purchase 1947+ PREMIUM LUTS pack from Studio Planet, only around 200 LUTs presets appear. There's no way to see & choose the rest 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 12, 2022 Mar 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It is so fascinating how we all work so freaking differently. I've been working video post especially color near a decade now, using SpeedGrade (while it was still available), Lumetri, and Resolve.

I teach pro colorists based primarily in Resolve and Baselight how to work color in Premiere, so I'm around 'their' workflows daily.

And I wouldn't have a clue what to do with 1,947 LUTs ... just, wow. It would take me far more time to look through them, test a few, and decide, than to create an entirely new look from scratch.

But again, we're all different. I've argued with the developers that they should allow subfolders to show in the Basic & Creative tab slots, so one could have collapsed subfolders and get through the sorting a lot faster. They find it an " ... interesting ... " idea. I'd just like to see it done. And in that, make it so if someone wants 1,000 LUTs, they can.

I've also argued for moving the Basic tab's LUT slot to the bottom of the tab, where for proper application/processing order it should be. So you can drop a LUT on, then trim before that LUT for best use of it. Now, you have to use the Creative tab, and I don't ever recommend using the Basic tab's slot. Too much chance of clipped, crushed, or wrongly saturated pixels.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines