• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't see my imported files and don't know how to bring the list back.

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sure its some toggle switch somewhere but I have searched online, watched videos, and searche the software and cant seem to find out why the docked menu in the lower left has changed. (screenshot https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b7p9wCQD-NA4gaUlO748A-ThE0EDuZco/view?usp=sharing

The above is what it looks like after importing my files just like I did for my first 2 projects today.

TOPICS
Import , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh no! Let's try this.

Use the toolbar at the top of your screen to go to Window>Workspaces>Reset to Saved Layout. If that doesn't work, go to Window>Project to open up your Project Panel. That's where you'll see all your imported assets!

Let us know if that doesn't work. 

Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 05, 2022 Dec 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank You!! I was having the same issue but your answer set it straight. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2023 Sep 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I guess the folder are locked for editing. Try to cklik on this (see picture) pen, so that it turn green. Then import again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines