• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't update Premiere Pro

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Premiere 23.1 on my computer and when I go to the Adobe cloud app it shows as my software is up to date. Is there a restriction on which OS can update to the latest version of the software?

TOPICS
Editing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 26, 2023 May 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi rjd253,

Sorry to hear about this. The latest version of Premiere Pro has the following OS requirements:

• Windows 10 (64-bit) V20H2 or later
  • macOS 11.0 (Big Sur) or later

Have you tried manually checking for updates in Creative Cloud Desktop app (Help > Check for Updates)?

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sumeet 

I'm currently running Monterey and when ask for updates it tells me all is up to date. 

Should I sign out and back in to the account? 

Best,

Roberto 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, have you updated the main Creative Cloud Desktop app? If not, then whichever version of the software that were the latest at the time of that app front end version's release would be the newest. You might be running an outdated version of the Creative Cloud Desktop App.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a link on how to update the Creative Cloud App. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In my case, as long as I don't have the latest MAC update, I don't have access to all of the latest PP updates.

G.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines