• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can view my RED raw footage files in Redcine-x Pro, but they wont important into Premiere. [HELP]

New Here ,
May 14, 2022 May 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is this happening? I have a folder of my RED raw video files and only some of them will import into premiere. The other ones simply don't show up. I need to be able to access these crucial files. They were all shot on the same card (RED branded SSD) at the same time. Why can I only see some in Premiere but they all show up on RedCine-X Pro?

***As you can see, it goes from file B040_B014 and skips all the way to B040_B043. However, those files are not corrupted and show up on RedCine-X Pro (as seen in the photo).

PLEASE HELP ME I AM GOING TO LOSE MY JOBScreen Shot 2022-05-14 at 5.01.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-05-14 at 5.00.56 PM.png

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE HELP. My job is at risk.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Are you using the Media Browser panel?  That's required for a Red workflow.

if the clips open as expected in Redcine-X Pro, use that to transcode to Apple ProRes422 HQ and then use those clips in Premiere Pro until you can figure this out.  

Make sure rhat Sequence Video Previews are also set to Apple ProRes 422 HQ.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines