• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot import after effect composition

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i was doing big project on premiere 2021 and after effect 2021. I had many compositions from after that i could import by dragging it into premiere, but when i made an update premiere stopped to see my compositions, when i wanted to change sth for example link media again it lagged and stoped to work, when i double clicked on compositions in premiere pro list it also lagged and stoped to work. I made a test then and made new project in premiere pro 2022 and after effects 2022 and when i drag sth from after to premiere it thinks, thinks and after that gives me empty list of composition so i cannot import anything. I use macos by the way. Can you please help me solve this isssue ?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for your issue with dynamic link.

Dynamic link works between same versions of the applications.

What is the exact version of Premiere Pro and After Effects that you're using? FAQ: How to find the exact version of Premiere Pro you're using?

What are the specs of a your Mac?

How are you trying to send your Premiere Pro footage to After Effects?

And have you cleade all prefs and cache after the update?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgVCimgmSPU

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So i have MacBook pro from 2020 with Intel. I didn't use dynamic link or proxy, i always just saved project in after effects and then dragged it to file list of my premiere pro project. Then i saw list of compositions i could add, chose one and thats it. İ thought that might be an issue of different versions. But now o have latest after effects and premiere pro. I made entirely new project and new animation in after effects, but still when i dragg AEP file to premiere pro it shows me no compositions at all, blank page as if this was empty after effects file, but it is not...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines