• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I desperately need help from developers.

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As you can see, it's not a traditional problem with Premium Pro, but it's happening with all the files that were created since yesterday.
If you insert a template file, it generates loading errors, loading errors, and collision errors, so is there a way to solve this? I am asking if there is a way to initialize the environment. I'm learning editing, so I actually need it.

error 1.PNG

TOPICS
Crash , Editing , Error or problem , Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of PrPro are you using? As in say 22.5? Are those the 'stock' mogrts that come with PrPro, or have you acquired them from somewhere?

And do you have AfterEffects installed ... same version numbers as your PrPro version?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I am using the prpro 22.5 version and I purchased it officially from Adobe.

And after Effects is installed, and it's the same version, but that error phrase keeps occurring.캡처 2.PNG캡처.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 30, 2022 Jul 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And are those the mogrts that 'ship' with Premiere, or more you've got somewhere else?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's not a MOGRTS that comes with it, but it's a MORSTS made with after effects. 

When I downloaded the after effect and brought it, the error phrase didn't appear, but strangely from the next day, the error phrase didn't appear and it didn't come up.

I deleted it and downloaded the previous version, but it didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Depending on how the mogrt is made in AfterEffects, you may or may not need Ae installed to use it. And it would need to be the version that made the mogrt or newer, and Pr and Ae must be the same numbers if so.

This free ebook from Adobe, by user Jarle Leirpoll, is really the best advice on how to make mogrts in Ae for use in Pr. Easy to read.

Neil

Jarle’s Making Mogrt’s ebook on Adobe blog

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 27, 2022 Aug 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pr and Ae are the same number and the same version.
But I can't figure out why this template mogurt doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That book is a quick read ... so have you checked through it? There's a lotta potential "gotchas!" in mogrt creation.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines