• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I got an error message when I tried to render with dynamic link compositions

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a sequence in Premiere and added over 2 hours worth of footage to the timeline. Before learning in troubleshoot that I should have made a copy of my sequence before linking it to AE, I selected the entire timeline and made a Dynamic link composition and added all of my titles and effects in AE. Back in Premiere all of my effects show, but now I am having all the issues with rendering. I've update the software, cleared my media cache, tried going offline, render and replace fails at the transcoding media step, and I was even able to export my AE composition as an MP4 with hopes that I could just replace the link with the video file and I got an error message when I tried to render with that file. So is there anything else that can be done to save/use the link comp for my project?

Mod note: title was changed to reflect issue

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Donita22714155iwpr,

We're sorry to hear about this. Are you still experiencing rendering issues? If so, please share the system specs & a screenshot of the error message that you are getting.

Thanks,
Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 31, 2022 Jan 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perhaps clicking on the clip and going to the top of the interface clip render and replace and choosing a video option. Then try rendering after this process. This may help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines