• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I Have a High Tier gaming PC and slow rendering

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2022 Apr 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was rendering my project and Its so slow to render takes about 8 minutes to complete exporting a 1 minute video footage. I have an High tier gaming pc and its very slow I have already set my Renderer to Mucury Playback Engine GPU Accerleration (CUDA) I will Tell you my MAIN pc specs

GPU: RTX 3070

CPU:  I7-12700KF 12TH GEN SEIRES

MOTHERBOARD : TUF GAMING Z690-PLUS WIFI D4

RAM: 32GB 3600MHZ RAM GSKILL TRIDENT 

tell me what else to put if i missed anything.

TOPICS
Editing , Error or problem , Export , Hardware or GPU , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A strange event. Mercury with CUDA should be a great solution. If it's just Mercury, then this is what you're talking about and the rendering will be slow. Try reinstalling Premiere, making sure you have the latest Nvidia Studio driver installed. And try not to use third-party codecs for exporting.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thanks for the response Is It possible If I can use Game ready nvidia drivers instead of studio drivers for premiere pro? or will that cause the slow rendering times?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That can at times be an issue. Definitely worth testing.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Quite often I noticed failures in the work of applications. Therefore, I prefer Studio Driver.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Renders/exports can vary dramatically in different rigs by format/codec.

So ... what format/codec were you going from and to?

Also ... don't conflate high-end gaming with video production. They don't actually work the same, odd as that sounds. And yes, I've personal experience dealing with trying to make a gaming machine work well in video post.

Different mobo configs are needed, and especiallly ... you don't want the sound cards most high-end gaming rigs have. Those can add a ton of "cool audio stuff" that totally messes video production. And have to be removed.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines