• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a third of a frame with no sound at the end of a clip I cut in two and exported

Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a piece of 37 seconds. Video and one music track.

They asked me to cut the video in two, first 30 seconds and last 7 seconds. The videos will continue to be one piece but divided in two pieces for technical reasons.

The problem is that when I cut them, export both and bring them back to premiere to check them, theres a tiny bump (only in the music) in the cut. Its not even a frame, like a thrid of a frame where theres no audio at all. I attach a picture to express myself better.

This is completely ruining my workflow because the two videos should work as one with smooth video and music. Unfortunately this is not working.

Please, I have tried everything already! I appreaciate your help!

My system:

Adobe Premiere 22.05.0

Windows 10 Pro

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10750H CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz

32,0 GB RAM

64-Bit-Betriebssystem, x64-basierter Prozessor

WhatsApp Image 2022-08-02 at 1.02.32 PM.jpeg

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If the source audio is mp3, convert to wav before importing into the project.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 05, 2022 Aug 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried that already. I exported just the audio track as a wav and import it back again. Then cut the clip in two and exported but same result.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What effect is applied to the audio clip on the right side?

Is it OK if you remove that effect?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry theres no effect applied. That pic is just to illustrate that empty third of a frame. I actually tried exporting the music track as a wav and then importing back again so there is no effects or anything applied anymore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

UPDATE: I tried now exporting a .MOV Prores422 and it works well (no empty half frame on the audio waveform). So its def sth about the h264 export that its not working well. 

The thing is I need to export in H264 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines