• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I keep getting "Error retrieving frame" error for MXF files on my Mac m1 Pro.

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2024 Apr 12, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This slows down my editing by a lot. It gets "stuck" in a frame for a few seconds and then updates when I try to add graphics to the image. Playback is ok, it sometimes stutters though. I've tried moving the files, clearing cache, updating Premiere but nothing seems to work. Creating proxies is not possible because of space issues.

I've attached the problematic clips properties. Is there something wrong with the camera settings or file? Any tips?

MXFfile.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 15, 2024 Apr 15, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Master_chief,

This must be frustrating! Could you check if the files work in the most recent beta? If you still see the issue, could you share one of the source files through private message so we can test them on our end? As a workaround, you can try transcoding your media to an edit-friendly codec using Shutter Encoder (https://adobe.ly/3JpJghD) if you're working on a tight schedule. 

Thanks,

Ishan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2024 May 16, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are able, can you try using Premiere Pro Beta 24.5 and see if that helps your problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines