Copy link to clipboard

Copied

TOPICS
Error or problem , User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Hi snow June,

I was able to get some feedback about your .dmp file and devs told me that it is a bug from 15.4 but is fixed. Try updating your software and see if you are free of the issue. If not, give the beta a try. I hope the info helps.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't a place where developers hang out and check out your log files. We're just a bunch of users like you. Like Ann noted, you should provide as much information as you can to see if anybody has had a similar problem and can possibly suggest a fix or change to what you're doing. If you want people to help you, put in effort to get help 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi snow June,

Sorry for this unfortunate problem. If you give us more info about your system and media and a screenshot of the error, it might help us troubleshoot. Can you provide that? I am not sure that the .dmp file you provided is readable, but I will pass it along.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi snow June,

I was able to get some feedback about your .dmp file and devs told me that it is a bug from 15.4 but is fixed. Try updating your software and see if you are free of the issue. If not, give the beta a try. I hope the info helps.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines