• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need help

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2023 Jan 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the screenshot. How do I not make this part not super zoomed and shows the full POV.  Secondly what is yellow fx for? Thirdly how do you adjust audio perfectly? Because when I have tried the audio becomes worse. Lastly what the bes exporting settings? When I have tried exporting to youtube the quality is terrible than compared to watching the video in adobe.  Please and Thankyou.

TOPICS
Audio , Editing , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

1. You might want to click on the clip in the timeline and right click in the menu choose set to frame size. If you need to adjust it further go to the Effect Controls panel and change the scale size.

2. Yellow on the FX means that the clip has been modified in a way, scale, position etc.

3. For audio I recommend highlighting the clips and then right click, in the menu choose audio gain and the last option. I like -8. This makes all of the clips have the same level. If you have audio that needs to be cleaned it's more complicated. When exporting click the match sequence settings in the export panel for the best results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its more like 2 clips were its choppy audio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Now the edges are black.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines