• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to be able to edit in the field, without wifi, is this still possible with the 22.5 update?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 14, 2022 Aug 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We often need to begin assemblies in a mobile workstation, without wifi.  This has never been a problem until our last shoot when we were surprised to find an error code along the lines of "we cannot verify your adobe account".  This is the first time that this happened in many many years.  Is there a workaround for this, please?  Thank you. 

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Was the (I assume) laptop used recently before the shoot? As in, when did it last verify?

I agree this shouldn't happen. I'm not aware of any changes in how verification is happening. Is the license shared with other machines?

Stan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Stan, it was actually on an iMac, one that we use all the time in the field. 

It verified fine two days earlier on the same machine (when connected to wifi).

This particular CC account is used on that iMac and my laptop but almost exclusively on the iMac.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Annual subscriptions should get 90 days between 'calling home' periods, and monthly subscriptions get only 10 days or something like that.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks, Neil. Yet another oddity I wasn't aware of. I appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines