• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to caption 1,000+ files

Explorer ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been asked to create .SRT caption files for 1,000+ SD .mpg files. Is there a way to automate the captioning process? Photoshop has a droplet feature for actions, and Media Encoder has a watch folder. Is there a way to automate this?

Thanks,

Jeff

TOPICS
Effects and Titles , Export , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't think of a streamlined way to do something like this within Premiere Pro right now, Jeff. Maybe someone in the community has a workaround. You may want to request something like a Batch Export with a transcription function. I found a few feature requests searching on User Voice for you: https://adobe-video.uservoice.com/forums/911233-premiere-pro/filters/new?query=transcription%20clip

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the feedback and the suggestions. I appreciate it. 

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines