• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I SOLVED THE ERROR CODE 3!!!

Explorer ,
Aug 03, 2018 Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HOLY COW, I finally discovered the answer for the Error Code 3, guys!  At least for my type of Error Code 3, where it could not open a particular file when trying to burn a blu-ray (either disc or image).

In searching for an answer, I just happened to stumble upon the Wikipedia article for Encore, which says that AVCHD 2.0 files are not compatible for burning to blu-ray disc in Encore.  So I decided to go back into Premiere and re-export the timeline to MPEG-2 Blu-Ray, bring those files (m2v and wav) into Encore, and voila - it wrote the ISO, no problem!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mean, kinda sucks that you can't get the good H.264 codec onto your blu-rays, but that's the trade-off apparently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Encore CS6 I have is dated 9-18-2012 so having a problem with a newer codec doesn't surprise me

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2018 Aug 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For anyone else reading this, here are 2 more discussions

Code 3 Encore http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1371866?tstart=0 and https://forums.adobe.com/thread/494407

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As of CS5, Encore could pass through Blu-ray compliant AVCHD files (MTS, M2TS).

See help:

Build a finished project in Adobe Encore CS5, CS6

But that does not mean that you can't add Blu-ray compliant H.264 exported from PR - .m4v.

Yes, using MPEG2 Blu-ray export from PR is a workaround for problems with H.264; and vice versa.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2018 Aug 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using frameserving to TempgEnc since 2011 and it still works in Pr2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines