• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I wish premiere Pro didn't sucks!!!

New Here ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am here to express my dissatisfaction with Premiere Pro and the custom support service! I hang like a bat in the chat several times a month to discuss the new problems that PP is creating for me! Please if anyone who has authority or knows more about the program than the chat people, please reply to this message!

The last problem is that I am processing 4K video on my M1 16GB Ram and it lags and cuts brutally. I can't do my job.

I have been using the program for a long time, on different machines, but it has never lied to me so brutally!

I'm really angry! It's a waste of time to explain to myself, as a student, that every time the program doesn't work, no one will pay for it, and I pay to use the program, and on top of that I can lose clients because of my delay ...

TOPICS
Crash , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

It can be frustrating, I know! But this is a forum for users, where some Adobe employees look in. As such, sometimes people can pick up your post quickly and other times it can take longer. People on here can help, but you need to provide specific information on the problem, your system and version.

Alternatively, have you tried the Adobe Help Centre direct? I find they can be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines