• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Identify assets in timeline made in old premiere pro version?

Community Beginner ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I need to do some changes in an old project (replacing some old .jpg text slides). The .prproj file contains timelines for many sequences and basically all the necessary assets. It was originally made in the CS6 version. When I open the file, it opens the most recently saved timeline sequence with all the assets specified. I can find all the other sequences in the project window, but when I drag one of them over to an empty timeline window I only get the finished sequence with completed audio/video tracks, and no way to identify and replace the assets that need to be changed. Is there a way to reconstruct the sequences into individual assets?

TOPICS
User interface or workspaces

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Hi, Thanks you for your effort, but it did not help. After fiddling a bit more about I came across the solution myself: In the project window, right-click the icon for the timeline sequence I want to open, and choose "Open in Timeline" from the context menu that opens up. Stupid me, should already have seen it...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try changing the state of this box before dragging.

files or nest.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Thanks you for your effort, but it did not help. After fiddling a bit more about I came across the solution myself: In the project window, right-click the icon for the timeline sequence I want to open, and choose "Open in Timeline" from the context menu that opens up. Stupid me, should already have seen it...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines