• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images become blurry in Essential graphics Media Replacement template in Premiere

Community Beginner ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Images replaced into the essential graphics media replacement template in Premiere become very blurry although they are high res and jpg.

The templates are created in After Effects. The dummy images used in the essential graphics templates are also high res.

Thanks

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

The (dummy) images used in the original After Effects project were way to small. That's why my images in the media replacement template in Premiere were blurry. I discoverd the small pixel dimensions problem by hovering over the image.

Solution: use larger images as a start.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the sequence settings?

What are the pixel dimensions of the images?

If you render the timeline, is it still blurry?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The (dummy) images used in the original After Effects project were way to small. That's why my images in the media replacement template in Premiere were blurry. I discoverd the small pixel dimensions problem by hovering over the image.

Solution: use larger images as a start.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 01, 2021 Sep 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with my mogrt. The pics that I do not replace turn out sharp, but when I replace a file the export goes soft. But in my AE mogrt project the dummy image is high res and also the replacement file. The preview on screen is sharp, so it is the render that is soft. And it only happens with the pic that I replace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2022 May 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! Question for you - your Mogrt, did you have to make the dimensions for it in 4k resolution as opposed to HD/1080p? I've made a bunch of split screen templates with the media replacement tool and whenever I drop footage in (that's shot in 4k) it becomes so blurry within the mogrt/Premiere Pro and I can't figure out why this might be....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines