• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images distorted when transform is applied

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I'm using Premiere Pro 2022 and as of the last week or so, when I apply any preset that includes Transform or manually add Transform to an image, it gets shrunk horizontally (See screenshots.)

From what I've read, this has to do with the shutter angle and if I make that 0, my images go back to their correct size. But it's a pain to apply a preset only to have to change the shutter angle each time.

I've updated graphics drivers but that didn't affect anything, and Premiere itself is also current on updates. Any idea why this is suddenly happening when a week ago the same presets and settings were working just fine?

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry this is occurring Andrea5C6C. I tried to reproduce the issue on my computer but I could not. Sorry. Have you tried any other common troubleshooting techniques such as deleting media cache with all projects closed and resetting preferences? Can you reproduce the issue in a different project file? Hope we can help you.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kevin! I have tried both deleting the cache and resetting preferences, but unfortunately neither did the trick. This issue happens every time I try to use Transform with anything but 0 as the shutter angle, in any file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines