• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Import von Video Dateien unmöglich

Community Beginner ,
Oct 26, 2022 Oct 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo zusammen, ich nutze Premiere schon eine ganze Weile. Seit heute kann ich weder Dateien von meiner FX-9 noch von der A7S3 importieren. Audiodateien werden importiert, rausgerenderte MP4s ebenfalls. Jemand nen Tipp? Habe schon Premiere deinstalliert und neu geladen, kein Erfolg. Premiere aktuelle Version, Mac jetzt Ventura, Problem bestand aber auch schon bei 12er Version 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Import

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Thanks for your help. The problem is solved. I removed Premiere and ALL its subfolders and did a new installation. Now its working again. As mentioned I work with the FS-7 / FX-9 and A7S/S2/S3 and its codecs for years on many projects and   suddenly Premiere couldnt take it any more. Thanks and bye

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cannot import the files into the Project panel? Or get them on a timeline/sequence?

If the latter, it's probably because the Source track targeting is not set to give a video track ...

Neil

Source Patching.PNG

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply. I cant import in the bin, so no timeline issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which format/codec are you using in-camera?

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your help. The problem is solved. I removed Premiere and ALL its subfolders and did a new installation. Now its working again. As mentioned I work with the FS-7 / FX-9 and A7S/S2/S3 and its codecs for years on many projects and   suddenly Premiere couldnt take it any more. Thanks and bye

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Just glad to hear you're working away again. Yea, installs can be wonky at times.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines