• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Imported illustrator vector file in premiere pro showing bands when exported

Explorer ,
Aug 18, 2022 Aug 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I export a video containing a flat grey rectangle illustrator image which has been imported to premiere pro, there are circular bands that are visible. The actual illustrator file just has a grey colored rectangle and from Premiere Pro, I added a vignette to create gradient so that it looks darker around the edges. How can I export the video so that the bands are not shown? In the premiere pro preview window when editing the video, these bands do not show. So I guess it has to do with my export settings. Could someone please help me fix this issue?

Illustrator file (I have covered up some letters with white boxes so please ignore these white boxes):

Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 12.19.55 AM.png

Screenshot of exported file:

Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 12.08.12 AM.png

What it looks like in PremierePro:

Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 12.21.12 AM.png

TOPICS
Export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may need to use a 10bit export instead of 8. Could we have a screenshot of your export settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Of course. Here are the screenshots:

Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 12.34.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-19 at 12.35.07 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-19 at 12.35.15 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-19 at 12.35.27 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-08-19 at 12.35.36 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ai files get rasterized on import.

You can also use a slight blur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines