Exit

Imported .mogrt files doesn’t appear in Essential Graphics Tab

Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2019 Aug 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

today my problem is:

when I import an Essential Graphics made with AE (Graphics/Install Motion Graphic Template.../myfile.mogrt and Open) this doesn’t appears in the Essential Graphics Tab (Windows/Essential Graphics).

In my Tab, I only see the old .mogrt files that I have imported in the past. The new “my file.mogrt” template isn’t in this list.

How I make it visible? When I charge an another time the template, a warning window appears and tell me “Are you sure you want to overwrite the myfile.mogrt template?”

This means that the file is already in the folder but even if I look for it, it doesn’t appear.

Let me know!

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , Mar 13, 2022 Mar 13, 2022

Delete yours .MOGRT from the folder and install it yourself using the following path in the screenshot:

dSgFvtQ88X.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ,

Nothing is odd with my System, I just received a new MacBook , new installation , clean machine with nothing else installed and this is happening also with my previous  machine so this is not the case, I'm not using any cloud backup all my file stored on my local SSDs so I shouldn't have any issue at all .

1. when im installing Motion Graphics templates, im getting error messages when trying to install them , sometimes “The Motion Graphics template could not be installed” and sometimes "This motion graphics template is not compatible with this version of Premiere Pro. You must update to the latest version of Premiere Pro in order to use this template." and i'm using the most updated version for sure.

2. and sometimes i'm getting "The motion Graphics template couldn't be installed" and when i'm trying to install the same mograt im getting this message "This file already exists. confirm overwrite"so it looks like the file is already there .

3. when im going to the library of my mograt i can see that the specific mogrts i just tried to install greyed out.

and when im trying to move the mogrts to new libraray just to troubblshoot the issue im getting a mesage that this files used by other softwrae what not make any sense speacually after i did restart and nothing runing or using this files.

also when im deleting all the mogrt folder and restart premiere the default mogrts not showing up in the essential graphics window.

Let's say that for this level of software I expect at list to a correct error message that will direct the users to the issue .

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Those sound like file permissions issues at first reading. Huh. Maybe @Kevin-Monahan or someone Mac-experienced might have a more precise explanation.

Neil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2022 Nov 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a mac too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines